Jewelry Travel Roll
Lovingly referred to as a "jewelry burrito," this is the travel jewelry case that you've needed all your life (though you maybe didn't know it!). Super functional, keeping all of your jewelry organized when you're on the go!
The top layer has room for earrings plus two zipped pouches (one for rings, one for bracelets). The second layer has loops to snap your necklaces into, then tuck them under the elastic so they don't get tangled. The top layer snaps on top of the second to protect the necklaces, then the fabric "wings" fold over the top layer to protect the earrings. Roll the whole thing up and, ta-dah! Jewelry burrito!
- Made from handwoven organic cotton artisan partners in Cambodia.
- Screen-printed by hand using eco-friendly dyes.
- Accessories from vegan leather, including a loop on the back to hang the organizer.
- Measures 9" x 16" when unrolled. Can hold a LOT of jewelry.
- Due to hand-dyed nature, color can varies slightly.
About the Brand: Fair Anita
Fair Anita is a fair trade company that works with 8,000+ talented women around the world. The Minnesota-based team designs jewelry and accessories that are made by artisans who use recycled and upcycled materials. Fair Anita's mission is investing in women. Artisans earn 2-4 times the minimum wage in their country, as well as health insurance and education stipends for their children. We are a member of the Fair Trade Federation.