Floral Pattern + Flower Jasper Necklace
The floral texture comes from an all over pattern on a black glass button from the early 1900's. It is embellished with a beautiful flower jasper stone drop.
These pendants are cast by hand from molds of antique buttons that we have collected over the years. Each one is unique and no two are alike.
- Bronze Token, Gold Plated Chain (also available in sterling silver on a satellite chain).
- Pendant is approximately 1/2” in diameter and stone drop is appx 1" long.
- Available in limited quantities as the stone is very unique and limited in supply.
- Chain Length - 18” w/ 2" extender chain.
- Handcrafted in Little Rock Arkansas
Antique buttons have been a huge part of Brandy McNair's life. She started collecting at a young age with her Grandmother Florine who was a collector and dealer. Brandy dreamt of replicating the imagery on the buttons in her jewelry designs and has been fine tuning her skills since she started Bella Vita in 2008.
Our images are the best representation of our designs and there may be some variation in your shipment due to the handmade nature of our products.