2024 Witches Datebook
Express your inner Witch throughout the year and stay organized while you do it. Llewellyn's 2024 Witches' Datebook features amazing illustrations from award-winning artist Jennifer Hewitson as well as tips, techniques, and recipes to help you connect to nature, spirit, and your own deeper wisdom.
Find new ways to celebrate the sacred seasons and enhance your practice with:
• Sabbat musings by James Kambos
• Tasty recipes by Laurel Woodward
• Magical tips by Elizabeth Barrette
• Morning rituals for busy Witches by Mickie Mueller
• Advice for practicing with a coven by Deborah Blake
• Crystals for divine alignment by Tess Whitehurst
• Profiles of historical Witches by Kelden
This indispensable, on-the-go tool also offers:
• An at-a-glance guide to the best days to plant and harvest
• Moon lore and phases for successful spellcasting
• Daily planetary and color correspondences to empower your magical work
• Lay-flat design with calendar spreads that make it easy to write in appointments and special events
- Pages : 168
- Size : 5" x 8" x 1"
About the Brand: Llewellyn's
As the world's oldest and largest independent publisher of books for body, mind, and spirit, Llewellyn is dedicated to bringing our readers the very best in metaphysical books and resources. Since 1901, we've been at the forefront of holistic and metaphysical publishing and thought. We've been a source of illumination, instruction, and new perspectives on a wealth of topics, including astrology, tarot, wellness, earth-based spirituality, magic, and the paranormal.